Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lasagna with Turkey Sausage Bolognese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, crushed in spice mill or in mortar with pestle
- 1 pound spicy Italian turkey sausages, casings removed
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups crushed tomatoes with added puree (from two 28-ounce cans)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 15-ounce container whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (packed) coarsely grated whole- milk mozzarella cheese (12 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 16 6 1/2 x 3 1/4-inch no-boil lasagna noodles
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?