Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lasagna with Asparagus, Leeks, and Morels
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 2 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 pound thick asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh morel mushrooms, rinsed, coarsely chopped, or 5 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 9-ounce package no-cook lasagna noodles (12 noodles)
- 1 1/4 cups (about) finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?