Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 oz. Diced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 Medium Spanish onion or yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 11 oz Ground beef
- 4 oz Ground pork
- 4 oz Ground Italian sausage
- 1 freshly ground clove
- Dash of freshly ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb peeled and chopped tomatoes (or 1 28-oz can whole peeled tomatoes)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- Enough lasagna noodles to make four layers in a 13x9-inch baking pan with the lasagna pieces overlapping each other a little bit.
- Recommended 16 sheets of De Cecco brand Italian lasagna noodles.
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?