Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti
- 1 lb. dried ziti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oregano or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano (optional)
- 1 24- to 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta
- 1 10-ounce box frozen spinach thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?