Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti
- 12 ounces ziti (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup spinach, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?