Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup fat-free small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup prepared pasta sauce, divided
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, or more as needed, stems removed
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|