Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 to 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 to 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 envelopes dry yeast or 2 cakes fresh yeast
- About 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 162kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|