Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 2 ounces almonds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|