Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Langoustines with tomato & sweet preserved lemon
- 3 as starter or 5 as main langoustines , blanched for 30 seconds in boiling water if live or use cooked, heads removed
- 100g caster sugar
- 150ml white vinegar (Thai golden vinegar from Asian supermarkets works well, too)
- small preserved lemon , rind finely chopped
- pinch ground coriander
- 2 tomatoes , skin and seed removed, finely chopped
- handful coriander leaves , finely chopped
- balsamic syrup (optional, available from delis)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?