Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lancashire mutton hotpot
- 800g desiree or romano potatoes , 2/3 sliced quite thick, 1/3 sliced about the thickness of a 1 coin
- olive oil
- 2 large onions , roughly chopped
- 8-12 mutton or lamb chops depending on size, or 4 mutton or lamb chump chops, trimmed, or, best end of neck
- 2 lamb kidneys (optional)
- butter melted (optional)
- pickled red cabbage or steamed green veg to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?