Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lancashire Hot Pot
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed leg of lamb meat
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 cups chicken or lamb stock
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|