Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 pound unsweetened dried coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|