Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb's liver with red wine gravy & garlic mash
- 500g floury potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
- 25g butter , plus extra for frying and glazing
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 100ml milk
- 2 large or 4 small slices lamb's liver , about 300g in total
- 2 tbsp plain flour , well seasoned
- 150ml red wine
- 200ml lamb stock
- sprig rosemary
- buttered greens , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?