Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb with Preserved Lemons
- 5 pounds boneless well-trimmed lamb shoulder, cut into 2 1/2- to 3-inch cubes
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 medium onions, halved, sliced
- 2 preserved lemons,* quartered
- 1 large head of garlic, cloves separated and peeled (about 21)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, coarsely ground in spice mill
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled butter, diced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?