Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb with Blueberries
- 12 lamb noisettes, cut 1½ in (13cm) thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2/3 cup lamb or chicken stock
- 1½ tbsp red currant jelly
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint plus sprigs, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1059kcal (53%)|
|Total Fat 85g (130%)|
|Saturated Fat 35g (175%)|
|Cholesterol 246mg (82%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|