Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb tagliata with watercress & tomatoes
- handful fresh rosemary , needles chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 thick British boneless lamb leg steaks or steaks cut from lamb rumps (about 450g/1lb in total)
- 250g British baby plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp capers , drained and rinsed
- 100g bag British watercress , thick stems removed
- 100g feta cheese , crumbled
- good crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?