Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb tagine with dates & sweet potatoes
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 4 onions , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh root ginger
- 2kg boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 5cm chunks
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp each paprika and ground coriander
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 850ml passata
- 700g sweet potatoes , cut into chunks
- 350g pitted dates
- 100g blanched almonds , toasted
- good handful coriander , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?