Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb shashliks with rosemary & garlic
- 1 small leg of lamb (1.5kg/3lb 5oz), boned and cut into large chunks
- 1 lemon , juiced and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 20 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- handful rosemary sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- 3 green peppers , cubed
- 2 red onions , cut into wedges
- warmed flatbreads
- natural yogurt
- chilli sauce
- chopped tomato and cucumber
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?