Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb kebabs with minted yoghurt
- 250g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- tsp dried chilli flakes
- 4 x 160g lamb leg steaks, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 2 small red onions , each cut into 8 wedges
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads
- mint leaves, finely chopped to make 1 tbsp
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?