Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb, coconut & mango pilau
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 600g lamb neck fillet or shoulder, cut into large cubes
- 2 onions , halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 3 tbsp curry powder (we used Bombay curry spices)
- 1 fat red chilli , thickly sliced
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 700ml hot lamb stock (from a cube is fine)
- 400g basmati rice
- 1 medium mango , peeled, stoned and sliced
- handful coriander , chopped
- handful toasted flaked almonds (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?