Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb chops with Indian spices
- 8 double-boned lamb best end chops - you will need to ask your butcher for these
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp malt vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 125ml mustard oil or vegetable oil, plus extra for frying
- 85g gram flour (chickpea flour)
- 4 star anise toasted in a hot pan
- 3 green chillies
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 small papaya , peeled, seeded and chopped
- Fresh mint sauce (see link below)
- Tamarind's winter salad (see link below)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?