Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb, chickpea & spinach curry with masala mash
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g lean lamb stewing cubes
- 1 red onion , sliced into half moons
- 1 cm piece ginger , peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 400g can tomatoes
- 200g can chickpeas , washed and drained
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 100g spinach , roughly chopped
- 700g potatoes , peeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp korma curry paste (we used Patak's)
- 100ml thick yogurt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?