Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb, black pudding & mustard hotpot
- 2 tbsp groundnut or sunflower oil (or dripping)
- 2 large onions , thinly sliced
- 350g black pudding , thickly sliced
- 8 lamb chops (middle neck cutlets), excess fat trimmed
- 900g potatoes , peeled and very thinly sliced
- 3 carrots , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 20g pack parsley , finely chopped
- 6 sprigs of thyme , leaves only
- 700ml/1 pints hot lamb or beef stock or a mixture of stock and water
- knob of butter , melted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?