Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb and Shrimp Kebabs
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless leg of lamb or top round, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup coarsely grated red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp (about 20), peeled, deveined, coarsely chopped
- Vegetable oil (for brushing)
- Red Harissa (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?