Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb and Eggplant Shepherd
- 1 1-1/2-pound eggplant, unpeeled, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch cubes
- Coarse kosher salt
- 7 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds well-trimmed boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- All purpose flour
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 3 cups beef broth (preferably organic)
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) coarsely grated kasseri cheese* (5 to 6 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?