Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb and Chickpea Rag With Polenta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lamb shoulder steaks, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bunch Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves cut into 1-inch strips (about 5 cups)
- 1 paprika
- 1 tablespoon clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons instant polenta
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?