Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb and Broccoli Stew
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup kosher salt plus more
- 2 pounds bone-in lamb shoulder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bunch broccoli, stems reserved for another use, cut into small florets
- Flat-leaf parsley and fresh tarragon leaves (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?