Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb and Asparagus Stew
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound cubed lamb stew meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|