Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb & squash curry
- 400g lean lamb steaks, all fat trimmed, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp Madras curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 3cm piece root ginger , grated
- olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- a small bunch coriander , leaves and stems chopped separately
- 300ml vegetable stock or water
- 500g butternut squash , peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 100g frozen peas
- naan bread to serve
- mango chutney to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?