Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb & saffron biryani
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 3cm chunk ginger , roughly chopped
- 2 green chillies , roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- 500g lamb neck, cut into chunks
- 250g basmati rice
- 75g butter , melted
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 6 cardamom pods , seeds removed and ground
- 1 cinnamon stick , broken in half
- 4 cloves , ground
- 1 tsp garam masala
- a large pinch saffron , soaked in 3 tbsp boiling water
- natural yoghurt, naan breads and mango chutney or lime pickle to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?