Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb & chard pide
- 200g pack pizza dough mix
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- olive oil
- 100g lamb , minced or leftovers from a roast
- tsp ground cumin
- tsp cinnamon
- a large bunch chard , stalks chopped and leaves shredded (rainbow chard looks pretty)
- 100g feta cheese , crumbled
- pomegranate molasses to finish, optional (available from Middle Eastern shops and some branches of Sainsbury's)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?