Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb & apricot meatballs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions , very finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp each ground cumin and coriander (or 4 tsp Moroccan spice blend)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- tsp sugar
- 20g pack mint , finely chopped
- 500g pack lean lamb mince
- 8 dried apricots , finely chopped
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- pitta bread and salad, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?