Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb & Lentil Stew With Coriander
- 1 pound lamb shoulder, cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and slivered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 pearl onions, peeled
- 3½ cups lamb or beef stock
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup lentils, rinsed, drained, impurities removed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vinegar or dry red wine
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 569kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 79mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|