Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb With Couscous Pilaf and Green Salad
- 1 cup pearl couscous (also called Israeli couscous)
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lamb shoulder steaks (1/2 inch thick; about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 red wine vinegar
- 1/4 small head romaine lettuce, leaves torn (about 6 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?