Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Tagine with Chickpeas and Apricots
- 3/4 cup dried chickpeas
- 5 garlic cloves (2 whole, 3 chopped)
- 1 large cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds 1" cubes lamb shoulder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 teaspoons Ras-el-Hanout spice blend (click for recipe)
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled ginger
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with juices
- 2 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken stock
- 1/2 cup halved dried apricots
- Steamed couscous
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?