Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Tagine With Couscous
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds lamb loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, thickly sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 zest of 1/2 lemon, grated
- 1 32-ounce container low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup 10-ounce box couscous
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?