Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2¼ pounds lamb rib or neck bones
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 celery rib, roughly chopped
- ½ head of garlic, cut horizontally
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme and flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 104kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|