Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound (454 g) young lamb (see Notes), cut into ½-inch (1-cm) pieces
- Salt, to taste
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup (118 mL) pecorino cheese, cubed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mashed or roasted potatoes, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 292kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|