Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Stew with Lemon and Figs
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads, crumbled
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound boneless lamb shoulder, trimmed, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (or more) olive oil
- 2 onions (about 1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon (preferably Meyer), ends trimmed, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 rounded teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup dried figs, stems trimmed, quartered lengthwise (about 4 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- Crispy Noodle Cake
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?