Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Stew with Leeks and Baby Artichokes
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless lamb shoulder meat, trimmed of excess fat, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon
- 18 baby artichokes (about 1 3/4 pounds)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?