Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Stew With New Potatoes
- 3 pounds lamb-stew meat, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 750-milliliter bottle full-bodied red wine, such as Cotes du Rhone
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 strips fresh lemon peel
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?