Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Shanks with Potatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes in pur e
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 6 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 3 strips orange zest
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 1/2 lbs. lamb shanks trimmed of excess fat and cut into 11/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/4 lbs. small new potatoes scrubbed well, halved (or quartered, if large)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) fresh spinach rinsed, tough ends discarded ground nutmeg
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?