Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Shanks in Guinness with Country Vegetables
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 lamb shanks (about 6 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 5 cups chopped onions
- 4 cups beef stock or canned broth
- 2 12-ounce bottles Guinness stout
- 4 carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 rutabagas, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?