Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Rib Chops with Quick Cherry Pan Sauce
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 3/4- to 1-inch-thick lamb rib chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, halved, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup unsweetened black cherry juice
- 1 cup halved pitted fresh Bing cherries or other dark sweet cherries (about 7 ounces whole unpitted cherries)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?