Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Rib Chops with Chile and Black Olives
- 12 lamb rib chops
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or ½ teaspoon table salt
- 15 black olives , pitted and sliced 2 tablespoons oil, for frying
- 1 long red chile, deseeded and finely chopped, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1098kcal (55%)|
|Total Fat 101g (156%)|
|Saturated Fat 44g (218%)|
|Cholesterol 215mg (72%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|