Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Pizza Dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) ground lamb from the leg
- 2 cups (8 oz/250 g) chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cups (18 oz/560 g) canned plum tomatoes, preferably San Marzano, with their juices
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz/125 ml) beef or lamb stock
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Cornmeal and all-purpose flour for dusting
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?