Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds lamb shanks
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chile peppers
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|