Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Kofta Curry
- For the kofta (meatballs):
- 1 1/2 lbs ground lamb
- 1 tbsp minced green chili (you can use jalapeño as well)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste (use 1 tsp each of powdered ginger and garlic if you don’t have the paste. I also chop fresh ginger and garlic if I don’t have the paste)
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes. (It helps in binding and keeping the meatballs soft)
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- For curry sauce:
- 1 cup chopped onion paste
- 1 ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 ½ cups tomato puree
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 ½ tbsp coriander powder
- 1 ½ tbsp kasuri methi (optional)
- 1/3 cup cashews (blanched and turned into a paste)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tbsp. cooking oil plus 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?