Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Kebabs with Mint Pesto
- 1 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (or more) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds, ground in spice mill or in mortar with pestle
- 2 pounds trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch squares
- 6 to 8 metal skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?