Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Kebabs with Charmoula Citrus Dressing
- 2 pounds leg of lamb, trimmed of excess fat and sinews, cut into 1½- to 2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup charmoula citrus dressing made with lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 689kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 57g (88%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (115%)|
|Cholesterol 163mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|